Sunday 18 January 2015

Time for a change

Yeah. The hot pink was starting to get to me. Could also be I am in need of a nap.

Blue is so much nicer. You like? I hope so, because I'm not going back to pink.

Meanwhile, here is some Randomosity for you:


  • Comet Lovejoy is visible by the naked eye, of only just. Make the most of it before it fades from view.
  • This Cherry Port Sauce goes well with kangaroo.
  • Risky Regency presents King's College and the Coventry Carol. I really ought to learn the words. I've been playing this music in various orchestras my whole life.
  • Geocaching: worldwide treasure hunt.
  • How to install a zipper:


...because why should we throw out our favourite clothes when the zipper breaks?

_______________________
Her Grace has done all these things in the past two weeks.

No comments: