Saturday 9 April 2016

Hard Decisions

Today is TASE Day, because I've had a hard week.

I had to make some Hard Decisions a few days ago and it broke my heart. Broke it so much, I couldn't commit myself to the decision. Took me all night and much of next morning, and then when it came time to make the decision, I broke down.

Fortunately, I was offered a third choice, which I immediately took. It was the best choice for everyone.

Here's the full story: Courageous Orange

Still, every choice comes with consequenses. This one involved me owing someone a Really Big Favour. To help repay this favour, I've got a GoFundMe campaign going.

Question: have you ever had to make a decision that was so hard it left its permanent mark on your soul?

________________________________
Her Grace has burned so much emotional energy that, at the end of it, the only thing she could do was read a book. Sleep was not an option. Her brain kept replaying the difficult decision and wouldn't shut up. She needed a good escapist story to quiet it down and distract her and give her heart a chance to start healing.

No, she will not tell you the title of the book.

1 comment:

Celia Reaves said...

What a lovely story. I wish for Courageous Orange a warm and loving home - and I wish for someone out there a warm and loving companion.