Thursday, 30 April 2015

A to Z Challenge: Ze End of Ze Challenge!

I'm glad it's over. 

I don't know if I'll ever blog every single day ever again. I just can't keep up with the time demand. I'd much rather devote most of my time to writing excellent books.

I've read some spectacular blogs from my fellow challengers, and have been enlightened. I've loved seeing what people value and what interests them.


Me, I'm going back to my usual 2-3 posts a week.

Dear readers, what would you like to see more of from me?

I plan on continuing Interviews, whenever I find a victim willing participant (have a couple lined up, pending their schedules). I plan on speaking about ongoing projects such as "Marry Me" and "Victoria Arden" and "Currently Unsupervised" and whatever that other novel is that is knocking about my head.

I'd like to talk about my research into indie publishing as I consider going hybrid (I'm already commercially published). I'm seeing advantages to both systems.

I'd like to talk about the books I'm reading and the books I want to read. I want to tell you about spectacular authors I know like Rochita Loenen-Ruiz and Rae Carson. I want to gush about how much I love reading.

I want to have fun with TASE day and Randomosity.

I want to do all this. But not every day.

__________________________
Her Grace wants a rest.

1 comment:

Entrepreneurial Goddess said...

Hello there.
Congratulations on surviving the A-Z Challenge! I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip.

Entrepreneurial Goddess