Monday 31 March 2014

TBR Pile is Big!

I haven't posted my TBR pile for quite some time. I've been busy and haven't had much time to read. Shame, that, as I love me a good book.

So, in brief:


  • Thirteen Nights by Sabrina Gale - Actually, I just finished reading this one.  Loved it. Sexy paranormal romance.  I loved this because the sex scenes were Necessary to the Plot.  
  • Dark Surrender by Erica Ridley
  • Caroline by Cynthia Wright
  • Jewels of Historical Romance (anthology)
  • Silver Storm by Cynthia Wright
  • The Governess Affair by Courtney Milan
  • The Rebelliousness of Trassi Udang; Icefire (standalone short story); Raven's Call; Whispering Willows; The Shattered World Within; Watcher's Web; Fire & Ice -  All by Patty Jansen.  I've known Patty from the Online Writing Workshop and got to hang out with her at WorldCon in 2010.  Had an opportunity to snag a handful of her books.  Glad I did.
  • The Winter of Magic; The Summer of Shambles; The Autumn Palace, by our Ebony McKenna.  Won them in a contest. Tickled pink, not for the win, but because I get to read more Ondine.  Spring should be coming out soon.
  • The Chimera Vector by Nathan M Farrugia
  • Standoff by David Rollins
  • Lethal Metal by Harry Ledowsky
  • Defender: Intrepid 1 by Chris Allen
  • Arcadian Genesis by Greig Beck
  • Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
  • Dark City Blue -and- Out of Exile by Luke Preston
  • 8 Hours to Die by J R Carroll


And that's about it.  I don't know when I'll get around to updating Goodreads with all these.  I certainly won't get all this read in the next month or so.

Have you read any of these?  Anything you would recommend I read before the others?

______________________
Her Grace misses the heady days of her youth when she could devour a book a night, sometimes two.

No comments: