So, in brief:
- Thirteen Nights by Sabrina Gale - Actually, I just finished reading this one. Loved it. Sexy paranormal romance. I loved this because the sex scenes were Necessary to the Plot.
- Dark Surrender by Erica Ridley
- Caroline by Cynthia Wright
- Jewels of Historical Romance (anthology)
- Silver Storm by Cynthia Wright
- The Governess Affair by Courtney Milan
- The Rebelliousness of Trassi Udang; Icefire (standalone short story); Raven's Call; Whispering Willows; The Shattered World Within; Watcher's Web; Fire & Ice - All by Patty Jansen. I've known Patty from the Online Writing Workshop and got to hang out with her at WorldCon in 2010. Had an opportunity to snag a handful of her books. Glad I did.
- The Winter of Magic; The Summer of Shambles; The Autumn Palace, by our Ebony McKenna. Won them in a contest. Tickled pink, not for the win, but because I get to read more Ondine. Spring should be coming out soon.
- The Chimera Vector by Nathan M Farrugia
- Standoff by David Rollins
- Lethal Metal by Harry Ledowsky
- Defender: Intrepid 1 by Chris Allen
- Arcadian Genesis by Greig Beck
- Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
- Dark City Blue -and- Out of Exile by Luke Preston
- 8 Hours to Die by J R Carroll
And that's about it. I don't know when I'll get around to updating Goodreads with all these. I certainly won't get all this read in the next month or so.
Have you read any of these? Anything you would recommend I read before the others?
Her Grace misses the heady days of her youth when she could devour a book a night, sometimes two.