Tuesday 20 May 2014

Randomosity as the sky clouds up

I regularly haunt the corridors of the Writers Corners of the Internet. As I polish up my own updated website, I look to the example of others.  Sometimes some writers do some really cool stuff.  Some of the more memorable sites are when authors have done some subtle or clever extras:

Jonathan Auxier is hilarious.

_________________________

Ever wonder about Phobos and Deimos, the misshapen Moons of Mars?  This video explains somewhat.

And what if our Moon was as close to the Earth as the International Space Station (ISS)?  It would look awesome, if only we weren't so dead.

Like stories of the moon?  Get thee to thy library and check out Robert A Heinlein's "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress".  I once sold a story several years ago about the moons of Mars called "Woman and the Moon."  It's a shame it's not readily available for consumption at this time. I had some good reviews.  If you can get your hands on a Borderlands #8, enjoy.

________________________
Her Grace has spent some time staring up at the sky this week, mostly cursing the clouds that obstruct her view.

No comments: