Saturday 8 December 2007

questions for the Spinners

Okay, here's my stab at answering the questions.
Judy B.

1: What are your favourite books from childhood?
I was an avid reader as a kid, but remember loving the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boy books a lot.

2: When did you start writing romance?
Not until I was into my 40's...I wrote my first romance novel in the early 90's but it wasn't published until 2000.

3: If you ran the world for a day, what would you do?
Work hard to spread tolerance, understanding and acceptance worldwide....and throw some major support behind AIDS research

4: Who is your favourite romantic hero - real or otherwise?
Ahhhh, Heathcliff...I remember the first time I saw Wuthering Heights with Olivier...I was stunned and sat through two showings in a row...instant heart-throb.

5: Complete this sentence. There is nothing more important in life than......?
living it to the fullest and treating each day as a gift.

6: How do you find time to write?
I make the time. It's as simple as planting the butt in the chair. It helps that I'm retired from my day job.

7: What book/books are you reading now?
I just started the Golden Compass trilogy. And I'm reading the On Purpose Person. I just finished Elaine Corvidae's Heretic Sun and can hardly wait for the third book in the trilogy to be released.

Can't wait to see what everyone else has to say. J.

1 comment:

Ebony McKenna. said...

Hi Judy,

that's so cool. Can't wait to read the other answers :-)