Friday 30 November 2007

working on the anthology

Hi Everyone.
I am one of the contributing authors to the Enchanted Faerie Anthology. I was so honoured to be invited to participate, and had such a wonderful time with my story of Jamelia and her search for true love. I generally write contemporary romance, so it was a challenge to work on an historical piece. Everyone in the group was so supportive of one another, however, that any doubts that I had were soon squashed. We've created a wonderful book that I'm sure any reader will really love.
If anyone wants to see what I usually write, my web URL is www.judybagshaw.com
Drop by and have a visit.
Judy

1 comment:

Ebony McKenna. said...

Hi Judy,
so glad the blog is working. We are going to have loads of fun here.

I miss playing with Lara and Charles, but in the end we have to let them go.. *sigh*