Storm or Bushfire?
Below are a set of pictures. You need to tell me if it's a storm (or a normal cloud) or an Australian bushfire (what you Northern Hemisphere folk might call a forest fire). Stick your guesses in the comments.
Note: any pictures taken from a car window were not taken by Your Truly, Her Grace but by my automotive co-pilot Second Ladyship.
I'll post the correct answers next week.
So, is this a storm or bushfire?
1. This panoramic shot was taken 5 March 2015:
2. This billowy wonder was shot 25 Feb 2015:
3. This radar was captured by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology on 3 Feb 2015. What do you think the green circled disturbance is?
4. Captured this shot in the parking lot at work on 4 Feb 2015. That's quite a billowy... ? on the horizon.
5. And this was taken in the afternoon of 5 Feb 2015.
6. Driving home 27 February:
7. My, how angry and dark the Third of March is! (2015)
8. Another BOM radar shot 2 Feb 2015. Poor Culford. Should they bring out the brollies or get the heck out of Dodge?
9. And this one is 28 Jan 2015, looking east to the hills.
10. After the storm, 3 Feb 2015:
Her Grace enjoys watching both storms and bushfires, albeit from a bit of a distance.