Monday 1 May 2017

A to Z - I'm done!


And that's all, folks!

Thanks for coming on a tour of the universe with me. I hope you learned something about astronomy and weren't too overwhelmed by the hardcore science.

The skies above us are a fascinating place, one I've loved for nearly half a century. I encourage you to go out and look up tonight. What can you identify that you couldn't a month ago?  Any new celestial favourites?

While this blog is mostly for me to ramble on about Romance and writing and reviews and my own books (Buy my books!), it's also a place to post about what I love. For the month of April, that was astronomy.

Never be afraid to look beyond the world you know and try something new.


____________________________________
Her Grace shall always love the stars.

No comments: