Friday 1 November 2013

NaNoWriMo: "Currently Unsupervised"

My book cover
to inspire me.
My NaNoWriMo project is a Regency Romance with Magic entitled "CURRENTLY UNSUPERVISED".  I've got most of the plot arc in place. There's one plot element I need to flesh out, then I'll start outlining scenes.  I don't need them all outlined before I start, but the more I get done, the quicker I'll go.

If you are participating in NaNoWriMo, come be my buddy on the nanowrimo.org web site.  I'm user hkneale.

NaNoWriMo supports worldwide literacy and education programs.  That's a cause very near and dear to my heart.

Not NaNovelling?  You can still support this worthy cause through donations or awesome merchandise, like the USB Bracelet, which sold out last year and I didn't get one! Wah!

Remember to back up your novel regularly!

I'll post semi-regular updates of my novel's progress throughout the month.


No comments: